JURISDICTION AND THE RECOGNITION AND ENFORCEMENT OF JUDGMENTS AND DECISIONS OF THE CIRCUIT COURT IN CIVIL OR COMMERCIAL MATTERS
1. Order 61 of these Rules shall apply to the provision of documentation pursuant to Article 53 of Regulation No 1215/2012, Article 54 or Article 58 of the Lugano Convention, Article 39 of Council Regulation (EC) No 2201/2003 and Articles 20(1) and 48(3) of the Maintenance Regulation, and an application for such documentation shall be made in like manner as an application under Order 61, rule 2 save that the Affidavit grounding the application shall:
(iii) give such further information not provided in accordance in sub-paragraph (ii) as is required to be provided in Form 40A, 40B, 40C, 40D or 40E (as the case may be) as is within the applicant’s knowledge, in the sequence in which the information appears in the Form concerned.
2. (1) The certificate provided pursuant to Article 53 of Regulation No 1215/2012 shall be in accordance with Form 40A in the Schedule of Forms.
(2) The certificate provided pursuant to Article 54 or Article 58 of the Lugano Convention shall be in accordance with Form 40E in the Schedule of Forms.
(3) The extract provided pursuant to Articles 20(1) and 48(3) of the Maintenance Regulation shall be in accordance with Form 40D in the Schedule of Forms.
[SI 432/16; SI 597/14]
3. In the case of a judgment in default of appearance, the Affidavit grounding the application under rule 1 shall, in addition, exhibit a certified true copy of the affidavit or document, with any exhibit thereto, which establishes that notice of the institution of proceedings was served on the person in default and the County Registrar or person authorised in that behalf shall certify that the said document is a true copy of the document relied upon by the Court on giving judgment.
(3) The affidavit by which an application mentioned in sub-rule (2)(b) is made shall: