CIRCUIT COURT (FEES) (No 2) ORDER, 2014
(Commencement: 30 October 2014)
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Circuit Court (Fees) (No 2) Order 2014.
(2) This Order shall come into operation on 30 October 2014.
2. There shall be charged in the offices of the Circuit Court, in respect of each item set out in column (1) of each Part of the Schedule, the fee set out in column (2) of the Part concerned opposite the mention of the item.
3. No fee shall be payable under this Order in—
(a) any family law proceedings,
(b) any matrimonial cause or matter, or
(c) proceedings brought by the Health Service Executive in any matter relating to minors.
4. (1) No fee shall be payable under this Order by or on behalf of—
(a) the Attorney General, in proceedings to which he or she is a party,
(b) the Director of Public Prosecutions, in proceedings to which he or she is a party,
(c) a member of the Garda Síochána, in proceedings for an offence brought by the member concerned,
(d) a Minister of the Government, in proceedings brought by the Minister of the Government concerned, or
(e) a probation and welfare officer, in proceedings under the Probation of Offenders Act, 1907 or the Criminal Justice (Community Service) Acts, 1983 to 2011.
(2) No fee shall be payable under this Order by, or on behalf of, any person represented in proceedings (whether civil or criminal) by—
(a) the Chief State Solicitor,
(b) the Chief Prosecution Solicitor, or
(c) a local State Solicitor acting in that capacity.
(3) No fee shall be payable under this Order in respect of a witness called to give evidence in proceedings to which this Article applies by or on behalf of a person to whom this Article applies.
5. No fee shall be payable under this Order by or on behalf of the Insolvency Service of Ireland in connection with proceedings under the Personal Insolvency Act, 2012 (No 44 of 2012).
6. The Circuit Court (Fees) Order 2014 (SI No 23 of 2014) is revoked.