The following shall be the side-bar orders of the court:
(1) For plaintiff, lately an infant to proceed in his own name, he having attained his full age (in cases not coming within Order 15, rule 16).
(2) To proceed against a defendant, lately an infant, he having attained his full age (in cases not coming within Order 15, rule 16).
(10) To discharge receiver over lands sold by the Land Judge, or over lands comprised in a vesting order made or an agreement fiated by the Irish Land Commission (on production of a certificate of the Irish Land Commission that such vesting order has been made or such agreement fiated, and of the advance having been made in respect of such lands).
(16) To change solicitor in matrimonial causes or matters under Order 70, rule 69.
(17) That the non-appearance of a party cited be taken as a renunciation of his right to probate or administration under Order 79, rule 57.
(18) That a party cited extract probate or administration, or that his not doing so be taken as a renunciation of his right under Order 79, rule 58.
(19) In admiralty to receive agreements in writing under Order 64, rule 52.
Save as aforesaid no side-bar order shall be entered or made.