1. (1) Save as is hereinafter provided, an application for an occasional licence, pursuant to section 11 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act, 1962 (as amended) may be made at any sitting of the court for the court area in which the place to which the application relates is situate.
Service and lodgment of notice
(2) Notice of the application shall be served upon the officer in charge of the Garda Síochána for the locality to which the application relates and a copy thereof, endorsed as to service, shall be lodged with the Clerk at least 48 hours before the date of hearing of the application.
Order of court
(3) Where the application is granted the licence shall be in accordance with Form 76.1, Schedule C.
12. An occasional licence shall not be granted for any time after 10 p.m. or before 8 a.m. unless the event to which the licence relates is a dinner or dance.
23. An occasional licence shall not be granted in respect of Christmas Day.
In certain cases may be granted at any sitting
1 Intoxicating Liquor Act, 1962, No 21 of 1962 section 11(10)
2 Intoxicating Liquor Act, 1962, No 21 of 1962 section 11(5)